At Cooper Sevillano, we believe in representing our clients with compassion and empathy.
If you or a family member has been harmed by the negligent actions of others, we’re on your side, ready to help you level the playing field against defense lawyers and insurance companies who don’t always fight fair.
Our goals are:
- to listen with empathy and provide compassionate representation
- to help you get the compensation and justice you deserve
- to do our part to make our community safer by holding negligent parties responsible
We only take on cases we think we can win, and we don’t make any money unless you win compensation.1 And with our combined experience of 67 years and about 200 jury trials,2 we’ll do what it takes to achieve a fair outcome.
- personal injury
- medical malpractice
- car accidents
- defective products
- wrongful death
- surgical errors
- nursing home injuries
- defective medical products
- misdiagnosis/failure to diagnose
- birth injuries
- negligent security
- federal torts / FELA claims
- labor and delivery errors
- assault and battery
- dram shop
- reckless service of alcohol
- premises liability
- civil rights
- highway / sidewalk defect
Get in Touch Today
Anyone who calls us on the phone, or walks into our office, has our ear. We’re ready to listen to your case, whatever it may be.
Just fill out this quick form to request a call from one of our attorneys:
- We do business on a total contingency basis. This means that we only subtract the court costs and expenses if you receive a positive recovery from your case. Our attorney’s fee is taken first, then the court costs and expenses get subtracted from the gross proceeds recovered after our fee.
- Please be aware that past results are not a guarantee of future results. It is important to hire an attorney based on skill, experience and any other factors you consider important, not just on past awards.
View our full Disclaimer for more information.